Various aspects of your email can be controlled via a web interface known as Mailbox Manager. From this web interface you can:
- Change your email password
- Control your inbox house keeping
- Control your junk mail filters
- Apply filters to your emails on the server before they reach your inbox
- Set auto-responders for your email address
Note if you login securely you will get a warning that “the identity of this website has not been verified,” or “server’s certificate does not match the URL,” or “server’s certificate is not trusted,” in your web browser. This is because the mailbox configuration service is hosted by our ISP, Dreamhost, and the certificate is issued by them rather than us. Your browser will normally let you view the certificate. If you click on this your browser will give you the option to always trust this certificate or install this certificate. Either of these should resolve this problem for you.